By using the website, any user or viewer of the website agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on this website is provided for general guidance only. Nothing in the information is to be considered as providing risk management advice or any other consultancy.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the site you agree not to:
- Restrict or restrain any other user or member from using the site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any part of the site;
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our, or any third parties’ intellectual property or other rights;
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the site;
- Frame or ‘mirror’ any part of the Site without our prior written authorisation;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, ‘data mine,’ or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or their contents;
- Collect information about site users or members without their express consent; or permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated to use any of the site through your subscription, username or password.
While using the site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
By using the Focus Group website any user is specifically agreeing that:
No representations are made regarding the Focus Group website or the suitability of the information and content available via the website for any purpose. All information and content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Focus Group expressly disclaims all warranties whether express or implied and conditions of any kind, including but not limited to representations warranties or conditions regarding accuracy. Focus Group assumes no responsibility to any third party for the consequences of any errors or omissions. Focus Group will under no circumstances be liable for any loss of money, goodwill, reputation or any direct or indirect consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the Focus Group website, even if caused or is the result of negligence or bona fide error on the part of Focus Group, its officers, directors, agents, consultants, employees or data providers.
Focus Group will not be liable for any technical problems or other conditions including but not limited to system failures or malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, accessibility of services, system capacity issues, high internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorised access, and any other similar computer problems and defects that may delay or prevent access to the website or any services offered thereon.
Any dispute, difference or controversy of any kind whatsoever arising from the Focus Group website shall be resolved under South African law.
Any user of the website agrees to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of, or from, your breach, including any violation of the Code of Conduct; any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or your activities in connection with the website or any services related to the website.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION
All content on the website including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio content, video clips, data compilations belongs to Focus Group. Copying or reproduction of the content of the website is not permitted unless express written permission is provided in writing for the reproduction of such content in any form.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither Focus Group, nor its affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the website and/or content contained on the website, or any product or service purchased through the website. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website and/or content contained within the website is to stop using the website. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to the company for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, without limitation, negligence], or otherwise) shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to access the website.